POTABLE AQUA UNIT - LASTING & AFFORDABLE
VIRUS AND BACTERIA FREE
- PAULA can remove 99.9999% of viruses (LRV=6)
- Adheres to WHO Drinking Water Standards
- Can treat 2 – 8 m3/d raw water from rivers, canals. lakes, or wells to achieve drinking-water quality
- Low power consumption
- Low-cost investment and operation
- Required civil construction work can be done by local contractors
EASY TO INSTALL
- Is suitable for implementation, even in remote areas
- Can be delivered prefabricated in parts to be assembled on site
- Needs only one day for on-site assembly
- Easy to handle and operate, even by unskilled workers
- WHAT IS PAULA?
- PAULAS CONSTRUCTION
- WHERE TO BUY
PAULA stands for POTABLE AQUA UNIT – LASTING & AFFORDABLE.
PAULA is a small water treatment plant for the production of hygienically safe drinking water, even in remote areas.
PAULA was developed in close cooperation between the University of Kassel and the engineers of PAULA Water GmbH. The first large scale plant went into operation in 2010 in the Dong Thap Province, Vietnam – as a prototype.
The system undergoes constant, continuous research with the goal of improving both efficiency and performance. PAULA is a high tech facility designed to keep operation as simple as possible.
PAULA’s heart is a nano filtration membrane. The entire plant comprises the necessary pumps, piping installation and even a chlorination if required.
The core components like pumps, membrane, and chlorine unit are made in Japan, Germany and France.
The PAULA treatment plant can be delivered containerized, ready to use or as assembly kit. It is installed on a reinforced concrete ground slab. When assembled on-site it has to be roofed with wood, steel sheets or any local construction material.
As PAULA was registered at the German Patent and Trademark Office in September 2014 an Utility Model Certificate is existing.
PAULA Water GmbH sells PAULA directly to its customers.
If you are interested in buying a plant, please contact us as follows:
PAULA Water GmbH
Duesseldorfer Str. 25
Phone: +49-2162-5 78 06-0
Fax: +49-2162-5 78 06-22